Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sighing in Limbo.

Another day, another moment in life passing by.

I sit here thinking. All I did was let out a little more than an outburst of my inner negativity... and the end result? My friend won't reply to me anymore.

I wonder, if I should've just kept quiet. Or maybe I should seek more professional advice. But I told this friend because I trusted him so much. Had I shown my inner demons to anyone else, they would've thought I was insane, and instantly cut off all ties with me. I was expecting my friend to be more understanding. But then again, I was expecting too much. Maybe he was already having a bad day, and I poured my outburst on him, something that he didn't deserve... but then again, I was having a bad day too, so who do I talk to...? *sigh* This endless cycle to a point called Life. Why do we live it? Live through each day? Just so we can have experiences and then sit on a computer and write blogs about them...?

Time and time again, the same experiences, leaving the same wounds, but I never learn from them. There is a famous Japanese phrase, "Only death can cure a fool".

No comments:

Post a Comment